This is a really quick and simple yet delicious dessert for the festive season!
All quantities will depend on how may people you want to make this for, the quantities I used were enough for 3 people however I would recommend adjusting this as necessary
- 2 cups plain greek yoghurt (or flavored if you prefer)
- 100ml fresh cream
- 1 Tbsp Viberi Powder/1/4 Cups Freeze dried Blackcurrants
- 1/3 cup Viberi Chocolate Rolled Blackcurrants,
- 3/4 cup Fresh Fruit - I used Strawberries and Redcurrants however you can switch these out for whatever is available around you
- Meringue crushed into smaller chunks
Whip Cream until stiff peaks, from here fold in the yoghurt, Viberi powder/freeze dried and fresh fruit. This will make a creamy mixture, be sure taste test and add more of anything to taste.
Using your serving cup or dish or choice begin to layer you dessert.
Beginning with a heaped tablespoon of the creamy mixture, follow this up with a small handful or meringue. Repeat this process until you reach the desired size, complete by topping with a mixture of our chocolate rolled range.
This dessert is simple and versatile, change it up to suit taste buds.