We ship Wholesale Bulk Blackcurrant Ingredients internationally & throughout New Zealand
Blackcurrants require a cold winter, a mild summer, good free draining soils and year round moisture. In these regards, the fertile alluvial plains of South Canterbury, along with the pure water from the majestic Southern Alps provides the ideal conditions for blackcurrants.
Wholesale & Bulk Order Enquiries
WHOLESALE BLACKCURRANTS SUPPLIER
It has long been known how many health benefits are packed inside a blackcurrant.
Combine this with ideal growing conditions, 100% organic certification and a passionate team committed to bringing you pure premium products, and you too will enjoy the vitality and vitamins of ViBERi!- Organic Frozen Blackcurrants
- Organic Blackcurrant Powder
- Organic Freeze-dried Blackcurrants
- Organic Blackcurrant Puree
- Organic Blackcurrant Concentrate
- Organic Soft-dried Blackcurrants
- Organic Frozen Red Currants
- White chocolate rolled Blackcurrant (Ruby & Pearl)
- Noir 58% Organic Dark Chocolate Rolled Blackcurrants
- Cacao 70% Organic Dark Chocolate Rolled Blackcurrants
High Anthocyanin levels
Blackcurrants are very high in anthocyanins and as part of a balanced diet with fruit and vegetables, contribute to heart health, muscle recovery, sport performance as well as eye and brain health
# Concentrations of anthocyanins in common foods in the United States and estimation of normal consumption. Journal Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2006.
* Cawthron Analytical Services